The Eddsworld Kidz Collab The Eddsworld Kidz Collab

I'm not saying "I don't like it" I just don't like the second page of comments from obvious children
Don't get me wrong, I'm 15 But I'm surprisingly not butthurt by this
I just don't understand why people don't know what satire is, because that's what I treat this collab as
Just complete satire

I do have one bit of criticism though
The earrape caught me off guard...But it still made me laugh

Anyways, I think I'm done here

AtomicAstro responds:

The angry kids are the best part dude

fuRR 2: Melvin fuRR 2: Melvin

Please more XD I COMMAND U 2 DUU M0RE

MAKE MORE MAKE MORE WHEN'S THE NEXT ONE COMING OUT

i'm joking XD

It's Dangerous To Go Alone (Part 2) It's Dangerous To Go Alone (Part 2)

I think i've seen this before on youtube and i really enjoyed it i also have no downsides to it, I love fantasy styled plots like this.
Other than edd and paul ter voorde inspiring me, you have actually inspired me a lot and i have to thank you for that. as an extra thanks, i want to rate 5

so...in a nutshell, thanks for inspiring me & thanks for making flash animaitons
[i think i made no sense out of this]

The 5 stages of Work Loss The 5 stages of Work Loss

To be honest, i know how you feel about losing something in flash
i actually had a character sketch for a storyboard animation about a guys being released from prison and still doing bad stuff in his life...i would go through more detail on how i lost the sketch but i'd probably be boring you

Edd Egg 1st Of The Month Edd Egg 1st Of The Month

To be brutally honest, i actually like this series. Ever since i saw a clip on the eddsworld documentary, I tried to actually voice Edd egg. If you ever plan on doing this series again, please can i do the voice of Edd Egg?

To sum it all up, I love this series

Give Us All Your Money Give Us All Your Money